2027. Sunset City.
This over-the-top, open-world, third-person shooter takes you deep into Sunset City, a colorful town in which people have been transformed into monsters after drinking an energy drink from FizzCo. You'll wall-run, use zip lines, and grind rails to travel, while employing an oversized arsenal to mow down many, many people who have OD'd on FizzCo's deadly drink. Weapons range from standard assault rifles to outlandish arms like the TNTeddy grenade launcher that fires teddy bears strapped to sticks of dynamite. The combat focuses on agility and speed instead of cover. You can even join your friends for co-op in Chaos Squad, where you'll work together to kill enemies and earn style points for innovative and creative kills.
- An Open World with No Rules - Leap off buildings, run along walls, and grind power lines and rails to destroy your foes from every angle.
- Lethal Weapons - Collect and upgrade an arsenal of unconventional weapons that use items like dynamite, fireworks, harpoons, and acid to destroy your enemies.
- Mayhem with Friends - Seamlessly transition from campaign to Chaos Squad, an 8-player cooperative experience. Vote on which objectives to attempt throughout the city, survive epic battles, and earn awesome in-game rewards.
- Players: 1 Player
- Memory: 40 GB to save game
- Sound: In-Game Dolby Digital
- HDTV: 720p, 1080i, 1080p (separate cables may be required)
- Xbox LIVE Features: Online Multiplayer, Achievements, Online Co-Op
- System: For use only with Xbox One system with "NTSC" designation
Note: In available games, paid subscription required for online multiplayer; some features and downloads require additional storage, hardware, and.or fees. Xbox LIVE requires broadband Internet access, 256 MB memory or greater, and parental consent for users under 13.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.